Thursday, September 2, 2010

Frustrated

Wednesday, was my first day of school. I was nervous going into a new school but it wasn't half bad! It was a really new school and basically, the schools is huge. Finally, a school with GOOD food and plus the bathrooms are pretty big and clean too, it felt like a long day to me though, I didn't like it. When I got home, I basically wanted to pass out because I was really exhausted. I get tired, every single day when I get home. The worst part is.. my family keeps on picking on me! I'd rather be in school most of the time. Enough about that.. TIME FOR ME TO RANT ABOUT MY SISTER. We were in the car and she was telling me that I copied her by wearing silly bandz. Saying how she "started the trend first before everyone else." I am like.. seriously? First, I didn't copy you.. I saw some other girl with silly bandz and I thought they looked cute so I asked her where she bought it.. I didn't copy you so shut it.. Plus, who said you made the trend first? When did you start it? :P A lot of people wear it and how can you prove that you started it? I just got annoyed. That's all I wanted to share, I guess! I'll blog again when I think of something interesting. - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment