Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ahhhh!

Okay so today, I went on Tumblr and found out that Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are going to star in a movie called Green Lantern! I just found out and there was this GORGEOUS picture of them.. Blake is a fucking brunette in this movie, she looks great as one, she's is the cutest! Ryan Reynolds is one of my favorite actors also! This movie comes out in 2011. I am so siked so see the trailer too when it comes out! Blake and Ryan in a movie together? both of them? Soo going to watch it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Oh and tomorrow, my cousin is coming over to visit! I am going to have so much fun with her! We are going to Sea World. Oh and maybe tomorrow I want to go see The Sorcerer's Apprentice. That movie looks so epic and I love epic movies. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment