Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sims 3 Late Night

Just went on the forums and saw the thread. All I want to say is that I am really happy they started listening to us and made a night life expansion pack. The trailer, honestly didn't look very exciting, I noticed a hot tub though. (FINALLY!!) I hope there is vampires as well, they were one of the best creatures but I didn't really see anything in the trailer. Hopefully, new information on the pack will come out soon and we will know. I will defintely buy it. It will make my game more fun to play, lately I have been bored with the game, this pack should make my game better! =)

ANYWAYS, on with my life? x)
My cousin is here hanging out with me for two weeks and then my family are deciding to move back to our home state because we miss our whole family over there. We will probably move somewhere in August. My dad was thinking of driving which will take.. I don't know, two days?! No way. I asked him if my sister and I could take the plane just to make the travel shorter and we could. I don't want to sit in the car and drive for hours and then stay in a hotel. :p I am excited! I haven't been online since last week and I am feeling great, taking a break from the computer, hahaha! I'll blog again when I have something else interesting to say. x) Byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment