Saturday, August 14, 2010

I hate packing..

I am packing for my trip to Washington tomorrow, and I gotta pack.. I hate packing! -___- I am excited to see my folks back home though, I haven't seen them for a year and a half, that's crazy! When I'm there, I won't be going on the computer much anymore.. plus school is starting on September 1st! Well, tomorrow, I gotta back and I want to go to Wal Mart or something because I really want to buy those pretzel m&ms because I am dying to try them, they look so good.. and I don't think they have it at the airport so I want to buy em'! Like, a lot of them because people say it's good. I am leaving on Monday at like.. 5:30 in the morning, that's crazy but I am taking a first class airplane ride for about 4 or 5 hours so I will be sleeping on the plane. <3 It's my first time on first class and I think it's going to be awesome. That is all I have to blog about.. but Big Time Concert (Big Time Rush) premieres this week and I am stoked to see the movie, it looks so interesting and funny, I am really excited to watch my boys! <33 See you guys soon, I won't blog for awhile.

If you want to talk to me, you can reach me on Twitter and my Tumblr blog!

Tumblr
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment