Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just dropping by to say hello!

I have another week and a half before school starts, so I gotta make the best of it. We go back on Wednesday, September 1st.. I am going to an old school and I am excited to see my old friends again. I am planning on making this school year the best, because I want to work hard. Last year.. didn't go so well because I got so distracted with everything, this year is not the time to screw up! For everyone who already started school, how is school so far? Great to be back? I have been watching a lot of television, going swimming, hanging out and shopping! This summer has been awesome, but some bummed that I didn't go to a single concert.. I was planning on seeing the Jonas Brothers but I had to move to a new place so I couldn't go.. Hopefully, I get to see Big Time Rush perform in Portland this year. I love them so much, can't wait to see them sing live! I still read Mare.. to keep updated on the Simming Community even though I don't know what they are talking about most of the time. Mare, you seriously rock and keep doing what you're doing. I haven't played Sims 3.. in weeks, and not planning to until the new expansion packs come out. That is basically all that's left in my mind! Hope you all have a great week! -xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment