Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pretty Little Liars.

I watched the finale tonight and oh my god, it was so intense and the end really scared me because Hanna got hit by a car! I doubt she is dead though because she looks like she wasn't even hurt! I hope not, if she did, I would be sad. She is one of my favorite characters! I am still a bit curious though, at the end of the episode, I thought Ian was A.. WAS he A? That's what I think? Not sure, I was thinking that for a moment when the episode ended because they showed him on the screen. I am also curious as to if Alison is alive or not, because I heard she wasn't really dead and the scenes from the episodes really gotten me curious. It would be cool to see Alison alive though! We can't see new episodes til January 2011.. I can't wait that long. D: I can't believe the first season ended already. Ahhh, I love this show.

1 comment:

  1. I watched the whole season yesterday on and I am now addicted. I waited all day for the finale and I still don't even know who A is :( and there is no way I can wait till january. I was thinking that A was Ian as well.

    ReplyDelete